**(Warning...there is a slightly disturbing picture of a bruise coming up.)**
1) I had open heart surgery when I was six. I have an 8 inch scar that goes down my chest that used to make me very self-conscious. I barely even notice it now.
2) Chocolate makes me sneeze.
3) I get VERY nervous about speaking to a group of adults. But speaking to a room (or an auditorium) full of kids is a piece of cake.
4) I have a Bachelor's degree in biology, and I minored in chemistry and French. I also have a Master's degree in Zoo & Aquarium Leadership.
5) Mosquitoes love me, and I hate them. Seriously. What good are they? I wish I could rid the world of mosquitoes.
6) If I were to choose another career path, I would be a microbiologist.
7) I don't want kids.
8) I played pitcher for our coed zoo softball team until I stopped a line drive with my leg. I don't pitch anymore. (This picture was taken a few days later.) I still have a slight indentation in my thigh.
9) One of my favorite experiences at a zoo was being spit on by a walrus. (It whistled at me too!)
10) In high school, I was interrogated by a police officer for lawn gnomes that had gone missing around town. (I may or may not have been involved.)
Don't forget, Google Reader is going away soon. Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin'!